Were getting ready to update the MyNature Animal Track app in the next several weeks and we would like your input on what you would like to see this app do in the future. A few of the additions we’ll be making are;
- More gait pattern images for each animal.
- Additional individual track images
- Images for sign made by animals.
- A searchable database for animal scat.
- Digital images of scat.
- Social Network features so you can post directly to Face Book, Twitter or Flickr.
- A life list of animal tracks.
- An interactive web page for posting your track or scat finds to a database.
- A new layout to the Mynature Journal page which includes a basic information layout form for time, temperature, location and weather conditions. A feature to save your entries individually and the ability to go back and edit your entries.
- The ability to upload your own track or scat images directly into the app.
We invite you to leave your comments or suggestions on how to improve the the app and make your outdoor experience more rewarding. What would you like to see in future upgrades? Please let us know and we will take them into consideration. Together we can make this the best app on Animal Tracks out there. Happy tracking!!